We believe in the historic Christian faith as found in the Bible and expressed in the ancient creeds of the Church. At the same time we embrace the work of the Holy Spirit in the Pentecostal and Charismatic renewals of the last century.
1. We believe that the Bible is God's inspired revelation to us and is the final authority in all matters pertaining to doctrine and conduct.
2. We believe in One God, eternally existent in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary death for forgiveness of sin, in His bodliy resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His ongoing priestly ministry for us.
4. We believe that every Christian is called to share the Good News ("Gospel") of Jesus Christ with those who do not know Him, and to help new believers grow in following Him.
5. We believe that all people are called to believe the Gospel and to receive a new birth by the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe that the Christian life is a walk of holiness enabled by the power of God's life within.
7. We believe that human sexuality is a gift of God and is to be embraced and enjoyed within the bounds of a committed marriage relationship. This means that other sexual practises are violations of God's purposes for this gift and are prohibited.
8. We believe that marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime and is a sacred institution established by God.
9. We believe that God is the author of life . Therefore we believe in the sanctity of human life at every stage from conception to the grave.
10. We believe that Baptism is for believers in Christ and is to be administerd by immersion, thus bearing witness to the Gospel of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection for us, and our new life in Him.
11. We believe that Communion, when shared by believers, witnesses to the saving power of the Gospel, to Christ's presence in His Church, and to His victorious return.
12. We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and in the supernatural spiritual gifts as available to believers today.
13. We believe that private devotions (prayer, Bible reading, etc.), corporate fellowship (regular attendance at Sunday worship and in small groups), and participation in ministry according to one's gifts, are primary ways for Christians to develop their relationship with God.
14. We believe that divine healing may be obtained through believing prayer on the basis of Christ's atoning death.
15. We believe in Christ's soon return and in His present everlasting dominion.
16. We believe in the resurrection both of the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life, and the lost unto eternal punishment.
17. We believe that God has entrusted to us our time, talents, and treasure, and that we are obligated to use them as good stewards for His purposes. We believe that the tithe is a standard of giving to the local church. These tithes, along with other voluntary gifts, are to be given cheerfully as a matter of gratitude and faith toward God. Such giving supports the ministry of the church and its mission to the world.